File & Database Installer Release History
V1.0.19 – 17 January 2022 – Maintenance Release
- Updated license validation procedures.
- Updated MySQLi statements to remove dependency on MySQL Native Driver (mysqlnd).
- Updated DirectAdmin API to address compatibility changes introduced in DirectAdmin version 1.62.
- Updated friendly module title to “File & Database Installer” (will only take effect for new installs).
- Maintenance modification to tbladdonmodules table stored values.
- Corrected server SSL connection settings not saving/applying properly.
- Corrected date format of Activity Log entries when hyperlinking from status link on Process Log page.
- Corrected WHMCS root URL path for logo on Addon Modules configuration page.
- Updated WHMCS stored password encoding for compatibility with utf8mb4 database charsets.
- Updated secondary admin password encoding for compatibility with utf8mb4 database charsets.
- Updated license key validation procedure.
- Corrected issue causing WordPress sites to upgrade the database during provisioning, when the upgrade WordPress option was not enabled in the configuration settings.
- Corrected issue with RegEx function to properly update values in the WordPress options database table.
- Corrected default welcome e-mail template missing username and password variables.
- Added error checking to remove special characters and spaces from custom alias values.
- Corrected issue with license errors causing a blank page.
- Added user defined module timeout and password length settings.
- Improved security/complexity for database and application generated passwords.
- Updated Package Builder tool to retain original site database charset when performing export/package build.
- Updated cron settings for package builder and provisioning capabilities to reduce load time on user’s web browser session.
- Corrected license validation error from making repeated calls to IBG servers, causing performance issues.
- Added ability to set server configuration settings per server, rather than globally per product.
- Improved SSH2 error reporting and notifications.
- Added ability to customize the location of the packages folder.
- Minor bug fixes.
Note: When upgrading to v1.0.8, users will need to reset any custom FTP method/port settings by going to the “Customize Hosting Server Settings” page, accessible from the module main page.
- Corrected installer and builder file encoding issue for plugin support on non-ionCube enabled systems.
- Resolved critical error being thrown in WHMCS admin portal when opening client product pages without a corresponding site record.
- Updated template files to work with the WHMCS Twenty-One template.
- Corrected bug preventing custom language value from being applied during WordPress provisioning.
- Corrected e-mail template creation database code to account for blank required fields during module activation.
- Updated informational notification banners to show as non-warnings.
- Included support for password encoded custom fields, introduced in WHMCS 8.0.
- Corrected some minor requirement warnings on the System Configuration Check page.
- Added support for Plesk (some module functions are unavailable due to limitations with the Plesk API).
- Added options to specify hosting login and FTP login information separately (required for some Plesk installations).
- Improved error reporting and added plugin/hosting provider notifications where appropriate.
- Improved FTP functionality and support for SSH connections.
- Minor bug fixes and enhancements from initial release.
- Initial release.