IBG App Installer - Joomla
Compatible with WHMCS 7.x
The IBG App Installer – Joomla module for WHMCS is meant for web hosting providers that are currently offering web hosting accounts and are looking for an integrated “one-click” provisioning solution to provide Joomla blog hosting packages to their customers.
How It Works
The IBG App Installer – Joomla module is the next generation of Joomla provisioning for WHMCS that includes some of these great features:
- Provision Joomla sites using WHMCS Products and Product Addons
- Create pre-defined, fully configured, Joomla site configurations to use as a template when provisioning new Joomla sites
- Assign a custom sub-folder or sub-domain to Joomla sites
- Use with existing WHMCS server modules such as cPanel and DirectAdmin (more coming soon)
- Assign a primary Joomla user account based on WHMCS client details
- Assign a custom administrator account to new Joomla sites for use by hosting provider admins
- Specify the default Joomla user level for the client’s Joomla login
- WordPress Single Sign-On from the WHMCS admin interface
- Easy to use module controls
- Show or hide Joomla login control from WHMCS client interface
- Customize the .htaccess file contents
- Automatically create Joomla template packages from existing Joomla sites using our Joomla Package Builder
- Process Joomla site installations using the WHMCS cron to avoid performance issues during the checkout process
- Send the client a welcome e-mail with their Joomla admin credentials
This module is offered in two versions:
- Leverage our high powered application installation servers to perform the heavy lifting of provisioning new Joomla sites, reducing the performance impact and configuration requirements on your WHMCS server. When orders are received on your WHMCS server, the Joomla site details are sent to our provisioning servers for processing.
- Using the hosted version of our IBG App Installer modules not only reduces configuration requirements for your WHMCS server, but it also enables us to control the provisioning environment, which is the root cause of a lot of client troubleshooting and module compatibility issues.
- All provisioning processes run on your local WHMCS server. Please refer to our minimum requirements for additional server configuration requirements to run the Stand Alone version of the module.
Supported Server Platforms
Currently, our IBG App Installer – Joomla module is only compatible with the following hosting server platforms (meaning the server where you will be installing Joomla must be running one of these platforms):