IBG App Installer - WHMCS Release History
V1.1.7 – 4 January 2020 – Maintenance Release
- Updated package file management instructions for hosted clients, introducing web based file management.
- Bug fix to correct PHP function phar becoming unregistered in WHMCS 7.8.
- Updated hook calls for WHMCS 7.7 compatibility.
- Updated cron job settings for file permission update option.
- Corrected reference for cPanel API.
- Updated charset and collation value options when importing the WHMCS portal database.
- Increased cPanel API timeout from 30 to 60 seconds to account for slower connections between servers.
- Updated cPanel API error handling for invalid permissions.
- Minor reference changes.
- Updated cPanel API calling methods for compatibility with the latest release of the cPanel/WHM server (version 74).
- Added option for specifying a custom server IP and hostname for the hosting server (useful when needing to use 127.0.0.1/localhost)..
- Updated code input fields in the WHMCS configuration settings interface.
- Added option to create up to 3 custom files that can include variables from the provisioning module.
- Added option to cancel pending installation jobs.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added option for automatically adding the www prefix to the client domain or custom domain value when assigning the application URL.
- Added hosting account password prohibited character warnings/blocking.
- Updated module activation table columns.
- Corrected class reference for DirectAdmin.
- Corrected class error for compatibility with PHP 7.2.
- Corrected license validation error due to inconsistent server IP and domain assignments.
- Corrected installation queue network buffer timeout error.
- Corrected ID assignment and preservation of special characters for installation queue.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added application variables to .htaccess file generation.
- Corrected error generating WHMCS license keys using the WHMCS Reseller API.
- Added Product Addon custom field support for Install Folder and Custom URL variables.
- Added edit and remove controls for WHMCS product addons on WHMCS client product details admin interface.
- Added ability to specify custom application username’s either using a fixed value or with a WHMCS product custom field.
- Corrected license validation error.
- Corrected generated user password mismatch.
- Modified API connectivity to avoid keeping the connection open while the site is being provisioned. This removes timeout errors on the WHMCS server.
- Initial release.