How It Works
Built on the foundation of our popular WHMCS Auto-Provision module, the IBG App Installer – WHMCS is the next generation of WHMCS site provisioning that includes some of these great features:
- Provision WHMCS sites using WHMCS Products and Product Addons
- Create pre-defined, fully configured, WHMCS site configurations to use as a template when provisioning new WHMCS sites
- Assign a custom sub-folder or sub-domain to WHMCS sites
- Use with existing WHMCS server modules such as cPanel and DirectAdmin (more coming soon)
- Assign a primary WHMCS user account based on WHMCS client details
- Assign a custom administrator account to new WHMCS sites for use by hosting provider admins
- WHMCS Single Sign-On for hosting provider admins
- Easy to use module controls
- Show or hide WHMCS login control from front-end client interface
- Customize the .htaccess file contents
- Process WHMCS site installations using the WHMCS cron to avoid performance issues during the checkout process
- If you are a WHMCS Reseller, integrate our module with your reseller account to automatically generate and assign new WHMCS license keys during the site provisioning process
- Send the client a welcome e-mail with their WHMCS admin credentials
This module is offered in two versions:
- Leverage our high powered application installation servers to perform the heavy lifting of provisioning new WHMCS portal sites, reducing the performance impact and configuration requirements on your WHMCS installation server. When orders are received on your WHMCS server, the new WHMCS portal site details are sent to our provisioning servers for processing.
- Using the hosted version of our IBG App Installer modules not only reduces configuration requirements for your WHMCS server, but it also enables us to control the provisioning environment, which is the root cause of a lot of client troubleshooting and module compatibility issues.
- All provisioning processes run on your local WHMCS server. Please refer to our minimum requirements for additional server configuration requirements to run the Stand Alone version of the module.
Supported Server Platforms
Currently, our IBG App Installer – WHMCS module is only compatible with the following hosting server platforms (meaning the server where you will be installing WHMCS sites must be running one of these platforms):