IBG App Installer - WordPress Release History
V1.0.29 – 15 June 2018 – Maintenance Release
- Updated WordPress password encoding function to use the same protocol as the WordPress core.
- Corrected value assignments for secondary admin username and e-mail address.
- Updated method for creating WordPress users. No longer dependent on having a specific existing record in the _users table.
- Added hosting account password prohibited character warnings/blocking.
- Updated module activation table columns.
- Corrected class reference for DirectAdmin.
- Corrected class error for compatibility with PHP 7.2.
- Corrected license validation error due to inconsistent server IP and domain assignments.
- Corrected installation queue network buffer timeout error.
- Corrected ID assignment and special character preservation for installation queue.
- Updated RegEx Pattern Matching restricted values.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Removed the word “mail” from the SQL RegEx function blocked phase list.
- Corrected output error for SSO login.
- Added application variables to .htaccess file generation.
- Added Product Addon custom field support for Install Folder and Custom URL variables.
- Added edit and remove controls for WHMCS product addons on WHMCS client product details admin interface.
- Added ability to specify custom application username’s either using a fixed value or with a WHMCS product custom field.
- Corrected license validation error.
- Corrected generated user password mismatch.
- Modified API connectivity to avoid keeping the connection open while the site is being provisioned. This removes timeout errors on the WHMCS server.
- Initial release.