IBG App Installer - WordPress Release History
V1.1.11 – 20 November 18 – Maintenance Release
- Updated charset and collation value options when importing the WordPress database.
- Increased cPanel API timeout from 30 to 60 seconds to account for slower connections between servers.
- Updated cPanel API error handling for invalid permissions.
- Minor reference changes.
- Corrected missing reference for API inclusions for the WordPress Package Builder tool.
- Updated cPanel API timeout values.
- Added server SSL connection setting override option for provisioning to local servers or servers with an alternative IP/hostname (e.g. devices with the same VPC using Amazon Web Services).
- Updated DirectAdmin API port and assignment references.
- Updated WordPress Package Builder functions to account for formatting of database credentials stored in the wp-config.php file.
- Increased cPanel API timeout.
- Added cURL FTP methods back into the current version of the module. Methods were used in previous versions of the module but removed causing compatibility issues with some client environments.
- Corrected missing variable in RegEx replacement functions.
- Corrected server hostname variable reference for WordPress Package Builder tool.
- Updated cPanel API calling methods for compatibility with the latest release of the cPanel/WHM server (version 74).
- Added option for specifying a custom server IP and hostname for the hosting server (useful when needing to use 127.0.0.1/localhost)..
- Updated code input fields in the WordPress configuration settings interface.
- Added option to create up to 3 custom files that can include variables from the provisioning module.
- Added option to specify up to 5 custom cron jobs for the provisioned site.
- Added option to cancel pending installation jobs.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Added option for automatically adding the www prefix to the client domain or custom domain value when assigning the application URL.
- Updated WordPress password encoding function to use the same protocol as the WordPress core.
- Corrected value assignments for secondary admin username and e-mail address.
- Updated method for creating WordPress users. No longer dependent on having a specific existing record in the _users table.
- Added hosting account password prohibited character warnings/blocking.
- Updated module activation table columns.
- Corrected class reference for DirectAdmin.
- Corrected class error for compatibility with PHP 7.2.
- Corrected license validation error due to inconsistent server IP and domain assignments.
- Corrected installation queue network buffer timeout error.
- Corrected ID assignment and special character preservation for installation queue.
- Updated RegEx Pattern Matching restricted values.
- Minor bug fixes.
- Removed the word “mail” from the SQL RegEx function blocked phase list.
- Corrected output error for SSO login.
- Added application variables to .htaccess file generation.
- Added Product Addon custom field support for Install Folder and Custom URL variables.
- Added edit and remove controls for WHMCS product addons on WHMCS client product details admin interface.
- Added ability to specify custom application username’s either using a fixed value or with a WHMCS product custom field.
- Corrected license validation error.
- Corrected generated user password mismatch.
- Modified API connectivity to avoid keeping the connection open while the site is being provisioned. This removes timeout errors on the WHMCS server.
- Initial release.