IBG App Installer - WordPress
Compatible with WHMCS 7.x
The IBG App Installer – WordPress module for WHMCS is meant for web hosting providers that are currently offering web hosting accounts and are looking for an integrated “one-click” provisioning solution to provide WordPress blog hosting packages to their customers.
How It Works
Built on the foundation of our popular WordPress Auto-Provision module, the IBG App Installer – WordPress is the next generation of WordPress provisioning for WHMCS that includes some of these great features:
- Provision WordPress sites using WHMCS Products and Product Addons
- Create pre-defined, fully configured, WordPress site configurations to use as a template when provisioning new WordPress sites
- Assign a custom sub-folder or sub-domain to WordPress sites
- Use with existing WHMCS server modules such as cPanel and DirectAdmin (more coming soon)
- Assign a primary WordPress user account based on WHMCS client details
- Assign a custom administrator account to new WordPress sites for use by hosting provider admins
- Specify the default WordPress user level for the client’s WordPress login
- WordPress Single Sign-On from both the WHMCS admin and front-end client interfaces
- Easy to use module controls
- Show or hide WordPress login control from WHMCS client interface
- Customize your WordPress database using our RegEx Pattern Match function
- Customize the .htaccess and wp-config.php file contents
- Automatically create WordPress template packages from existing WordPress sites using our WordPress Package Builder
- Process WordPress site installations using the WHMCS cron to avoid performance issues during the checkout process
- Send the client a welcome e-mail with their WordPress admin credentials
- Leverage our high powered application installation servers to perform the heavy lifting of provisioning new WordPress sites, reducing the performance impact and configuration requirements on your WHMCS server. When orders are received on your WHMCS server, the WordPress site details are sent to our provisioning servers for processing.
- Using the hosted version of our IBG App Installer modules not only reduces configuration requirements for your WHMCS server, but it also enables us to control the provisioning environment, which is the root cause of a lot of client troubleshooting and module compatibility issues.
- All provisioning processes run on your local WHMCS server. Please refer to our minimum requirements for additional server configuration requirements to run the Stand Alone version of the module.
Supported Server Platforms
Currently, our IBG App Installer – WP module is only compatible with the following hosting server platforms (meaning the server where you will be installing WordPress must be running one of these platforms):