IBG App Installer - Generic
Compatible with WHMCS 7.x
The IBG App Installer – Generic module for WHMCS is meant for web hosting providers that are currently offering web hosting accounts and are looking for an integrated “one-click” provisioning solution to provide application sites (e.g. blog sites, e-commerce sites, etc.) to their customers. Whether you only want to load one file or load a completely functioning website, you can do it with this module!
How It Works
Built on the foundation of our other popular IBG App Installer modules designed to install specific applications (IBG App Installer – WordPress, IBG App Installer – WHMCS and IBG App Installer – Joomla), the IBG App Installer – Generic module allows you to install any application site, using basic configuration settings and includes some of these great features:
- Provision application sites using WHMCS Products and Product Addons
- Create pre-defined, fully configured, site configurations to use as a template when provisioning new client application sites
- Assign a custom sub-folder or sub-domain location to the new application site
- Use with existing WHMCS server modules such as cPanel and DirectAdmin (more coming soon)
- Easy to use module controls
- Show or hide client application site launch button from WHMCS client interface
- Customize the client’s application site by providing a custom database configuration file
- Customize values in the client’s application site database file using our RegEx Pattern Match function and database update codes
- Create up to three custom files required by your application automatically during the provisioning process
- Process application site installations using the WHMCS System cron to avoid performance issues during the checkout process
- Send the client a welcome e-mail with their new application site admin credentials
- Leverage our high powered application installation servers to perform the heavy lifting of provisioning new application sites, reducing the performance impact and configuration requirements on your WHMCS server. When orders are received on your WHMCS server, the client’s application site details are sent to our provisioning servers for processing.
- Using the hosted version of our IBG App Installer modules not only reduces configuration requirements for your WHMCS server, but it also enables us to control the provisioning environment, which is the root cause of a lot of client troubleshooting and module compatibility issues.
- All provisioning processes run on your local WHMCS server. Please refer to our minimum requirements for additional server configuration requirements to run the Stand Alone version of the module.
Supported Server Platforms
Currently, our IBG App Installer modules are only compatible with the following hosting server platforms (meaning the server where you will be installing WordPress must be running one of these platforms):