cPanel E-Mail Manager Pro Addon Release History
V1.3.3 – 2 September 2018 – Maintenance Update
- Updated cPanel API to use JSON and corrected minor bug fixes.
- Corrected incorrect PHP array statements causing string conversion errors.
- Replaced depreciated password encryption/decryption functions.
- Updated reference to cPanel API class to avoid conflicts with other plugins.
- Corrected registration integration bug for Ultimate Member community plugin.
- Corrected WordPress MU cPanel account creation/deletion automation to use proper hooks for blog user additional and removal.
- Added ability to automatically add user’s WordPress and cPanel e-mail addresses to cPanel mailing lists.
- Added ability to update WordPress user’s e-mail address with the newly created cPanel e-mail address.
- Added new user account integration for Ultimate Member community plugin.
- Updated new user account integration with BuddyPress community plugin.
- Updated variable references for e-mail template.
- Added language translations for Dutch (nl_NL), French (fr_FR), German (de_DE), Italian (it_IT), Russian (ru_RU), Spanish (es_ES) and Turkish (tr_TR).
- Minor bug fixes.
- Updated copyright and company website references.
- Mailing list membership lists now display non-WordPress linked cPanel e-mail accounts.
- Mailing list membership list now allows all members to be removed.
- Administrator can now set custom password strength criteria for user entered password when the Password Match feature is enabled.
- Corrected bug where default quota was not applied for auto-generated cPanel accounts.
- Added compatibility with BuddyPress new user registration.